We are currently experiencing an issue with hosting in Data Centre 3 in Telford. Initial investigations indicate that power to the rack containing the main router for the data centre has tripped and our engineers are currently working to re-establish the power and hence restore sevice. We will update further as more information is available.
Archive for June 5th, 2007
All the new LNS routers are now live
LNS to Central Map (05-06-2007)
- Central 1: ironwood, jujuba, katsura
- Central 2: birch, chestnut, dogwood
- Central 3: elm, fir, larch
- Central 4: poplar, redwood, spruce
- Central 5: maple, nutmeg, oak
if you are still connected to dogwood or larch from before this post you may not be on the central listed.
for the latest LNS maping please see